RunBuggy is a company that brings the On-Demand Marketplace business model to automobile transportation. We aim to make Auto
Transportation Easy. Dealers and Transporters now have a 100% cloud based nationwide platform that seamlessly matches the demand to
move a car with the supply of the auto haulers.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Team of passionate, and highly skilled individuals in a fast-paced Startup Environment. This is a Full-Time position, currently remote basis, and reporting directly to the Vice President of Finance.
MUST BE LOCATED IN ARIZONA
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Finance and/or Accounting experience in a Tech Field Environment, Transportation, and/or Logistics Industries. MUST have at least 3 years of hands on NetSuite experience and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with experience in a financial planning and or analysis role. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly organized and detail oriented. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to build strong and trusting business partner relationships and a high level of interest in learning about our business; Be ambitious and have a
vison of growing and building a career that can evolve into an influential management role.
If this sounds just like you…. then please read on…. But if you feel this is not in your wheelhouse…. then share this Ad with your Friends and
Family…because Sharing is Caring…
What is in it for You and Why you Should Apply:
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program.
• Community involvement.
• Company paid vacation and holidays.
• Competitive pay.
• A supportive and positive space for you to grow and expand your career development.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Develop and own the Budget process, to include full P&L budget by month, Sales and Gross Profit budgets by Customer, and budgets
by Sales Rep - To provide thoughtful and in-depth analysis of actual results compared to the budget.
• Ownership of the P&L forecasting process - develop a thorough P&L forecasting cadence and provide considerate and in-depth
analysis of actual results compared to forecast.
• Interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality.
• Responsible for creating and enhancing our Month-End Package.
• Provide standard monthly reporting of actual P&L results compared to forecast and budget.
• Variance analysis reporting, identify and track key drivers of Financial Performance.
• Develop and provide recommendations for Senior Management on Profit Optimization.
• Lead initiatives to develop Financial metrics and ensure metrics are timely, accurate, and tangible to drive results.
• Facilitates robust and transparent analytical processes and communicates risks and opportunities timely along with appropriate steps
for corrective action.
• Use experience working with Finance - ERP Systems to optimize and manipulate large sets of data into meaningful
• Participation in Special Projects and Ad Hoc research and analysis, as needed.
What You Bring to the Team by Way of Skills and Experience: